July 23, 2011

● Art for Dots!

Down On The Streets-Paris will celebrate its second birthday very soon! As I did last year (check "first birthday" in tags), I will propose a special "Artist Series" on this occasion.
I wanna say once more that I don't pretend I'm an expert and know the names, the crews or the stories of every artist I represent through my pics. I'm just walking down the streets and document what I like as artistic ephemeral expressions in Paris, France.
If you see some of your productions here on this blog don't hesitate to comment, give your links, names,...
If you feel inspired to create an artwork as a dedication to Dots for the second birthday, don't hesitate you have ONE WEEK still, the deadline is End of July.
Be spontanious: a tag, a graffiti, a drawing, a word, a written line, a stencil, a photograph... That would mention "Down on the street Paris" or "Dots" & "Birthday" or "2 years",
I would be very honored...
Send your visuals to:

alexandredja@hotmail.com

One week! End of July!
Peace!
A.

(visual: Jayone)

No comments:

Post a Comment