January 16, 2012

▴ My report on the event: ACT UP PARIS ET 21 ARTISTES URBAINS POUR L'ÉGALITÉ DES DROITS

▴ I'm proud to say I was part of this project ( Sat.14th of january 2012).
This is my own report  to share pictures I took fast while we were going from Rue Dénoyez, Point éphemère, Pointe Poulmarch, Passage des Taillandiers, etc... Also showing my "black & pink" contribution in four different spots... Ending in the evening in Le Marais.
We spent a very nice time it was joyful and i wanna thank here:
all the people I met that day from photographers, bloggers, street-art amateurs and nice 
visitors or tourists ;-) people from Act-Up, and of course all the artists: 

JBC, Kashink, Nice Art, M E Paris, JPM, Tristan des Limbes, McSim, Pimax, Jaye, Néa, Charlichap, MR Toulmonde, Madame, Lomozano, Zoé, Coqalane, Damien Roudeau,
  and I'm really sorry for those I forgot to mention...

A nice positive project to fight for rights that are still not the same for everybody!







 


1 comment:

  1. Photo report Tarek / / Paris Tonkar magazine / / © 2012 Tarek

    Paris Tonkar magazine sponsor of this event organized by Act Up Paris.

    Tarek has also participated in this event: in the morning with Kashink on the main wall of the Desnoyer street during the day and pasting posters and characters Men at Work / / Girls in the city

    Links to photos of the event: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarek-bd/sets/72157628897223791/

    and: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarek-bd/sets/72157628899651305/

    also: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tarek-bd/sets/72157628900396219/

    ReplyDelete