August 12, 2009

Ménilmontant, Belleville, Oberkampf, St Maur, Marais, Quincampoix ...Street Art is killing my feet but please my eyes!

I was in search of ZOO Project works I knew you can find some in the 20th district of Paris so I went in Ménilmontant area and i found a few (see first pics below), I finally did a big tour including Belleville, rue Dénoyer (already posted about it in july but it change all the time...), rue Oberkampf, J.P. Timbaud, rue de la Fontaine au Roi, St Maur, etc... and many streets around in direction of center (Fbg St Martin for ex.) ... ending in Marais via Quincampoix, Chatelet... enjoy the walk ;-)




















































































1 comment:

  1. salut

    good work !
    to see a vid about ZooProj :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq65J4NntRg

    ReplyDelete