August 4, 2009

DOWN On AMSTERDAM ! SUMMER2009 SPECIAL ! TIP !

The following pictures were taken in only 5 days (this Summer) walking down the streets of Amsterdam which is "Stickers City" to me. I think it shows the large place Street Art takes in this City (as long as you are curious about it). Street Art also helped me to find my way sometimes :-) or did help me to discover unknown streets... I think it shows a nice view of "the Dutch Scene" (& more), it's also good memories to me. I hope you'll enjoy the day & night walk, life on the High side ;-) All pictures © DJA. 2009. don't forget ! click on pics to see BIGGER/BETTER (when a lot of stickers in the same picture for exemple)...
































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment