October 26, 2009

AMAZING TRIP IN AMSTERDAM (again) !

This is my 4th post about Amsterdam and it was intense! the train itself was ready for Street Culture...! , Shepard Fairey decorated Centraal Station, I felt welcome for a big and fast report on the streets of A'Dam!... I took a boat with bike to join "hall of fame" spot in SchellingwarderBrug for real graffiti, you'll also see my taste for stickers (everywhere in the city), and if you add older posts of D.O.T.S about Amsterdam you have a very nice view of dutch street creativity taken between july 30th & october 25th 2009, showing sometimes the same artist several time but always with a different piece. This is my tribute to a city where i always feel a lot of pleasure.


























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment